A little bit about me

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
I am a mother of three wonderful girls and a birth-mom to a wonderful young adult. I am my husband’s girlfriend, and I feel so blessed that he and I found each other. I believe he is my soul mate.

I fell in love with the art of photography in the early 80's when my dad handed me his Nikon camera and asked me to take a picture of him and my mother. The camera bug got me.

I am a natural light photographer. I love the way the sun looks on our skin, our hair, and our earth. That is why I use the light God gave us.

Monday, June 14, 2010

July Photo Shoot Contest


With the Forth of July just around the corner, I was wondering what Independence Day means to you?
I will give an hour photo shoot in Boise Idaho and two prints to the person who writes me the best meaning of the Independence Day... Nothing to big just a paragraph or two. All entries must be in by June 20th 2010 by 12:00pm. I will read through them and pick at random the winner. The Photo Shoot to be schedule for the first part of July. I will announce the winner on my blog and facebook page on June 24th 2010. I look forward to reading about what Independence Day means to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment