A little bit about me

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
I am a mother of three wonderful girls and a birth-mom to a wonderful young adult. I am my husband’s girlfriend, and I feel so blessed that he and I found each other. I believe he is my soul mate.

I fell in love with the art of photography in the early 80's when my dad handed me his Nikon camera and asked me to take a picture of him and my mother. The camera bug got me.

I am a natural light photographer. I love the way the sun looks on our skin, our hair, and our earth. That is why I use the light God gave us.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010


Okay so I was enjoying the sunshine this evening and got a wild hair to shoot my daughter. With the camera of course. Sigh teen agers, she gets so distracted so easy. I got a lot of shots with the whites of her eyes showing cause she was looking at the hot young men playing volleyball. Teens?
so I was working on a few of the good ones and will post more in tomorrow, as it is to late to stay up and work on them now. So here is a taste of my silly teen. Above is my princess in her volleyball uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment