A little bit about me

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
I am a mother of three wonderful girls and a birth-mom to a wonderful young adult. I am my husband’s girlfriend, and I feel so blessed that he and I found each other. I believe he is my soul mate.

I fell in love with the art of photography in the early 80's when my dad handed me his Nikon camera and asked me to take a picture of him and my mother. The camera bug got me.

I am a natural light photographer. I love the way the sun looks on our skin, our hair, and our earth. That is why I use the light God gave us.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Special...

I would like to take a moment and thank all the family's that took part in my First ever Thanksgiving special in Phoenix Arizona.It was a long drive to get to you all, all your beautiful smiles have me thinking of when I can do it again. I enjoyed each and every shoot while I was there. I do want to post a few shots of the Black Friday shoot here on my updated post.
I Love that I can check this shoot off my bucket list... As I was driving home to see you all I kept looking at the beauty around me I was seeing this shoot in my head. I think my favorite part about it is the getting it all together... at one point we talked about strapping this antique couch to the roof of a car... I am grateful that we did not have to do that as I would have just been sick if something had happened to the couch.
While I am still editing many of the portraits, here are a few... I will also be posting my entry for Rock the Shot from my Black Friday shoot!


www.rocktheshotforum.com


No comments:

Post a Comment