A little bit about me

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
I am a mother of three wonderful girls and a birth-mom to a wonderful young adult. I am my husband’s girlfriend, and I feel so blessed that he and I found each other. I believe he is my soul mate.

I fell in love with the art of photography in the early 80's when my dad handed me his Nikon camera and asked me to take a picture of him and my mother. The camera bug got me.

I am a natural light photographer. I love the way the sun looks on our skin, our hair, and our earth. That is why I use the light God gave us.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Mini Session

We are working on picking two locations here in Boise for a Christmas Special. I am only taking 6 clients for this special, each session will be 45 minutes I will shoot  Saturday the 10th and Sunday the 11th of December. These are mini sessions and you will only have about 10 images to choose from. Book your session now as they will fill fast. Each session cost $75.00 and includes the following.  
  • 2 - 5x7s
  • 1 - 8x10
  • 4 - 3.5x5s
  • 1 - 8 wallets 
 A beautiful on line gallery will be made available to you for easy selecting of your prints. Additional gift items will be available, however they are not guaranteed to ship in time for Christmas. Each session requires a $30.00 deposit.

  • Email for locations. All shoots will happen come snow or shine.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment