A little bit about me

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
I am a mother of three wonderful girls and a birth-mom to a wonderful young adult. I am my husband’s girlfriend, and I feel so blessed that he and I found each other. I believe he is my soul mate.

I fell in love with the art of photography in the early 80's when my dad handed me his Nikon camera and asked me to take a picture of him and my mother. The camera bug got me.

I am a natural light photographer. I love the way the sun looks on our skin, our hair, and our earth. That is why I use the light God gave us.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

30 day blog challenge.


So as if my life is not crazy enough I see a challenge and for what ever reason I feel I have to take that challenge on today.

What is the challenge you ask??? Well another photographer friend, (acquaintance really, with hope she becomes my friend) saw that some one was starting a 30 day VLOG (video blog) Challenge. While I now have a way to do video blog, I like her idea of  taking it down a notch and doing just a 30 Blog Challenge. I know I don't blog near as often as I should. I am lucky if I remember to up date my blog once a month much less every day. Heck I know I am being super honest with all of you but why not?


 So how does this 30 day blog challenge work? Well it is fairly simple I have to blog for 30 consecutive days I will be held accountable for my blog entries. Should I miss a day I will have to promote my soon to be friends blog on my Facebook, Twitter and G+ pages, and vice versa.  How good are you at blogging?  If you want to join us you can .  Here is a link to her blog.... Photography by Joncee May, Go there leave a link to your blog and she will make a list for us all to keep track of each other. (I am so glad she has that part figured out, somedays I can't even keep track of my self.)


Because I am not a religious blogger I hope this challenge will help me learn more about my blog, myself, and my photography.


Well with all that said I think I need to through in a quick round of info. I for personal reasons am no long a business, however don't fret.... I will still be willing to take your family portraits, or pictures of special occasions. I just need some time to take care of some personal issues, and life in general.

I have started a Gallery with Smug Mug and I love it. Smug Mug does a wonderful job of showing off my portraits, and linked into my new editing software, life is much easier and a tad bit faster.

Well I hope you join me and my soon to be friend Joncee in our 30day blog challenge...If you don't I hope you enjoy reading my blog for the next 30days!


Happy Blogging!
~Shauna

Charli Bug 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment