A little bit about me

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
I am a mother of three wonderful girls and a birth-mom to a wonderful young adult. I am my husband’s girlfriend, and I feel so blessed that he and I found each other. I believe he is my soul mate.

I fell in love with the art of photography in the early 80's when my dad handed me his Nikon camera and asked me to take a picture of him and my mother. The camera bug got me.

I am a natural light photographer. I love the way the sun looks on our skin, our hair, and our earth. That is why I use the light God gave us.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge

Hey all so you know I am doing a 30 day blog challenge and it now has a its own title page.... 
so check out The Nap Time Production, as that is where all my entries for the 30 day challenge will go.... 


Now on to Photography related news. I have been working on a special project for a dear dear friend of mine and I spent most of last night on a G+ Hangout with my step sister working on this project. I have to say that I love G+ Hangouts... (Google is not paying me to say this, I really do love it)
It is kind of like Skype, (not ever having Skyped before I may be wrong) I love that I can video chat with my friends &/or family. I really love that I can share my screen view with who ever I am Hanging out with and get pointers or just share my work live and have a conversation about it.
Anyways I am rambling and nap time is almost over as I hear her talking to her toys in her bed as I am typing....
Last night while in my Hangout with my step sister working on this special project I discovered I like making invitations... and Timeline Covers for Facebook. So tonight I am going to work on a few personal pictures for my Madness's Lacrosse team and maybe make a few new timeline covers for Facebook...
I am also making a new tab for my pictures and for your viewing pleasure... (as soon as I learn how to add my own flash HTML to my blog, then I will be rocking!)
Until the the gallery is the way I want it I am just going to post random pictures I have shot and love... or random projects I am working on in the Out & About Art page. 


P.S.
Feel free to join me when you see me in a G+ hangout! 

Okay here is today's Picture post and don't forget to check out the Nap Time Production.

Last nights project still under construction.....

3 comments:

  1. Love the layout! they are a very cute couple! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is how you start out the blog with a description of who you are and everything. Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS awesome!! What a great idea I love it!

    ReplyDelete