A little bit about me

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
I am a mother of three wonderful girls and a birth-mom to a wonderful young adult. I am my husband’s girlfriend, and I feel so blessed that he and I found each other. I believe he is my soul mate.

I fell in love with the art of photography in the early 80's when my dad handed me his Nikon camera and asked me to take a picture of him and my mother. The camera bug got me.

I am a natural light photographer. I love the way the sun looks on our skin, our hair, and our earth. That is why I use the light God gave us.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Just had to share this she was trying so hard to get to the watermelons today at the grocery store...
oh I just knew being able to down load from my phone would be fun for my blog too... Just you all wait....


No comments:

Post a Comment