A little bit about me

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
I am a mother of three wonderful girls and a birth-mom to a wonderful young adult. I am my husband’s girlfriend, and I feel so blessed that he and I found each other. I believe he is my soul mate.

I fell in love with the art of photography in the early 80's when my dad handed me his Nikon camera and asked me to take a picture of him and my mother. The camera bug got me.

I am a natural light photographer. I love the way the sun looks on our skin, our hair, and our earth. That is why I use the light God gave us.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Just my personal art

So I posted that I missed Day 8, my day 9 post was rather Blah... so I thought I would post a few pictures here on my main page to share.... 

So Timeline Covers for Facebook seem to be all the rage right now.
These are a few of my favorites that I have made 
and thought I would share with you.
I will be happy to make one for you if I have your portraits on file. 




2 comments:

  1. Blog Challenge comment! Love them I wish I could be a bit more of a designer! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh...I like them! : ) I really like the middle one! :)

    ReplyDelete