A little bit about me

My photo
Boise, Idaho, United States
I am a mother of three wonderful girls and a birth-mom to a wonderful young adult. I am my husband’s girlfriend, and I feel so blessed that he and I found each other. I believe he is my soul mate.

I fell in love with the art of photography in the early 80's when my dad handed me his Nikon camera and asked me to take a picture of him and my mother. The camera bug got me.

I am a natural light photographer. I love the way the sun looks on our skin, our hair, and our earth. That is why I use the light God gave us.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day Eight a miss

Day Eight of the 30 day challenge.....

OMG this day has totally ran away from me... So I am still awake and really my day has not ended but I am playing honest as I can and day eight ended at 11:59pm on May the 2nd. It is now 2:01am on May 3rd.
I have good reason for missing today. At Nap Time I was working on photographs of my princess.
after nap time I took Princess shopping for heals to wear with a prom dress for a Prom she may not go to because the boyfriend is not aloud to go???
I had dinner with all my girls, then took the Tink to Big 5 sports to by new shoes for Lacrosse... (they are neon green) After returning home I jumped on the teens to get their chores done, I then gave Little Bug a bath, dressed for bed and had her in bed by 9:00pm... I then got a phone call asking if I was still working on a invitation for a very special young woman. (I was) I then got on G+ with the mother of said special young woman and we put the finishing touches on said invite.....
After all that work I then jumped on Desktop computer and emailed special files my Pool Boy needed at his work.... jumped back on laptop and researched what lab I want to print the invites I worked so hard on.... and well before I knew it my Pool Boy was walking in the door! Eek where did my time go????
So I will promote the others who are in the challenge on my Facebook and G+ account because by all rights I missed my day eight by two hours... So here are the others who are on the challenge as well....
http://photographybyjonceemay.com/news/  Joncee

http://melissajeanphotographyblog.com/   Melissa Jean

http://www.melissawilsonphotography.net/  Melissa Wilson

http://blog.eyefullphotography.net/  Dawniele

http://blog.doriehowell.com/  Dorie

Now to show you what I was working on.....


There is beautiful silver text on the finished one I just don't want to post all the information here for all the world to see.... Congratulations Alyssa, We all are so proud of all you have accomplished in just 2 short years of High School. I can't wait to see what you do to college.

Until latter today (day Nine)
Happy Blogging.
~S

2 comments:

  1. Those photos are awesome! :) Your daughter is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is not my daughter but I treat her like she is.... She is my 1 year old's BFF... they have been friends for ever.... So I feel like she is my daughter... and Thank you for the complement...

      Delete